GS90C Ambarella A7LA70 DVR Full HD G-Sensor GPS Dash Cam
Do you want to record the beautiful scenery by the road when you are driving? Do you want to drive more safe? A good idea is coming! Here is a newest G90-7s 2.7 inch LCD 1296P Full HD Car DVR Ambarella A7LA70 Chip Video Recorder with HDR WDR Motion Detection G-sensor, which helps to make your dream come true. With Super HD 1269P and 170 degree wide-angle, this traffic recorder can clearly record beautiful sceneries or road condition, no matter day and night. You can find it is difficult to see obstacles clearly because of your limited visual angle and the dark night. For professional design and meticulous craftsmanship, this car recorder is up to standard, reliable and stable in use. It could effectively record the videos and sound information during your driving, which can be great evidence in case there is traffic accident.
G90 Dashboard Camera Specs:
• GPS function
• Ambarella A7LA70 chipset, 5.0MP CMOS image sensor
• 2.7 inch high resolution TFT LCD screen
• 170 degree ultra wide angle lens
• Support 1296P at 30FPS
• 16.0MP image resolution
• Advanced H.264 photography compression technology
• G-sensor function for detecting significant emergency movement and securely locking the video file being recorded at the time
• Seamless loop-cycle recording function for maximising the camera's memory by recording over old, uneventful videos once it is full
• Motion detection allows it to monitor around your vehicle and capture footage of anything of interest
• Wide dynamic range (WDR) function for capturing improved quality video in low-light conditions
• Added high dynamic range function (HDR) outperforms WDR function and reduces overexposure
• Six-element sharp lenses provide stunning clear and non-deformed images
• Turn on and record automatically when car starts
• Watching video simultaneously while driving, support on-spot play back
• Support HDMI full HD video transmission
• Equipped with special car fixed sucker, easy to fix and use
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.