NewNow G02 Multi-Function Jump Starter Emergency Power - 12V Car Jump Starter Mobile Power Bank
The Multi-Function G02 Jump Starter Emergency Power is an ultra-portable, lightweight and compact lithium-ion jump starter for 12-volt batteries. With it, you can safely jump start a dead battery in seconds - up to 20 times on a single charge. It's mistake-proof, making it safe for anyone to use and features spark-proof technology, as well as reverse polarity protection. The G02 lithium jump starter integrates with a high-output dual LED flashlight with 7 light modes, holds its charge for up to one year and features a USB battery pack for recharging personal devices on the go. It's suitable for use on vehicles up to 6 litters (6000cc), such as a car, boat, truck, RV, motorcycle, ATV, lawn mower and more. Truly, we've designed the G02 to be the ultimate emergency roadside tool.
* Portable compact design that will easily fit in your pocket, backpack, or glove box for convenience
* Compact and portable: only 441g
* Easy to start 12V car: continuously trigger the car for over 20 times when fully charged
* High security: li-polymer battery with no fire and no explosion burst
* Super huge capacity is as convenient as a power bank
* Recharge your personal devices on the go - from smartphones and tablets to e-watches and e-readers
* Powerful LED brightness: torchlight, burst flashing and SOS, 3 modes altogether
* Home charger: providing constant current and voltage to the jump starter
*Car charger: simply plug in into the cigarette lighter socket of your car
Protection Function:Over-current protection; Short circuit protection; Reverse charge protection; Reverse polarity protection; Over-discharge protection
Size: 160 * 80 * 31mm
Net Weight: 441g
Battery Capacity: 44.4Wh
DC Discharge Output: 12V/10A
DC Charge Input: 15V/1A
Starting Current: 200A
Perk Current: 400A (3S)
When starting a car, make sure the power level is or above 20%. Connect the red clamp to “+”, and the black clamp to the “-”. Then connect the battery line to the start power supply and switch to the start position. After starting the car, unplug the start power supply first, and then remove the battery clamp.
1. Please remove the battery within 30 seconds after starting your car, or it may cause some accidents.
2. Do not connect the red clamp and black clamp directly.
3. Do not disassemble the machine.
4. If disassembled by yourself, the product won’t be under warranty.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.