Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter M365 is one of the new products released by the Chinese Xiaomi Company lately. With its stylish appearance, ultralight weight and decent performance, this electric scooter became popular very fast.
The Xiaomi M365 is a smart electric scooter that provides a ~30km range and a top speed of 25km/h. It uses a 250W power motor that can obtain a burst of 500W and a maximum 16Nm torque which is sufficient to go up 14% grade ramps. The battery pack has a 280Wh capacity and is made from 30 lithium 18650 cells and has integrated battery management system to properly keep the cells in good condition (balance charge, over and under voltage protection, temperature protection, etc). The scooter also has KERS - Kinetic energy recovery system and when you are going downhill the battery will start to recharge. Other futures worth mentioning are the smartphone Bluetooth connectivity, app control and fine tweaking, cruise control, rear disk brake, IP65 water resistance and E-ABS anti-lock front brake.
- Model: M365 - Material: Aircraft-grade aluminium alloy - Wheel size: 8.5-inch inflatable tire - Motor size: 6.7 inch
- Maximum Torque: 16N.m - Maximum speed: 25km/h ( common mode ), 18km/h ( energy-saving mode ) - Cruising distance: 30km
- Braking system: Front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake - Rated Motor power: 250W - Maximum motor power: 500W - Battery pack power: 280Wh
- Climbing Gradient: approx 14 degree - Waterproof grade: IP54 - Pedal ground clearance: 87.5mm - Max load: 100kg - Charger Rated power: 71W
- Charger input voltage: 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz - Battery limited voltage: 42V - Charging time: 5.5 hours - Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km - Unfolding size: 108 x 43 x 114cm - Folding size: 108 x 43 x 49cm - Net weight: 12.5kg