Designed to be the best mini Monopod you have ever bought: Whether you have been through several inferior models already, or you're sceptical about the 'selfie stick' craze when you see the BlitzWolf, you might just want to give it a go.Styled in 4 contemporary colour finishes, chosen to suit your tastes; Manufactured to achieve the best in ergonomic design, style, and compatibility with your existing smartphone or camera.Features:1. Invisible Yet Outstanding: 100% USA Broadcom Chip Latest Technology
2. High Quality From Head to Toe.Perfect Craftsmanship. Soft Silicone Handle Grip. Matte Aluminium Alloy.
5. Turn power off. Even after 150 days, it is still ready to go.Charging Time: 1 Hour.Standby Mode: 100 HoursNote: The head is compatible with most action cams but you can not use the Bluetooth control buttons, just as a monopodSpecifications:Bluetooth V3.0Compatible with iOS and Android dual systemMonopod Minimum Length: 22.5cmColour: Black, Rose Red, Sky Blue, GoldBattery: 200mAhWorking frequency: 2.4 GHz - 2.4835GHzWorking current: 5mhALength: 22.5cm - 90cm Package included:1*BlitzWolf Bluetooth Selfie Stick Monopod1*Charging Cable1*Climbing Hooks1*User Manual
3. Integrated, foldable design: Protecting your Monopod and saving space without the need to take apart and re-assemble.ONLY 22.5CM.Easy to carry around.
4. 5 Sections: Use different lengths for the best perspective on all your exciting moments.Simply twist to lock and unlock the Monopod. This provides the best in arm stability and allows a greater load capacity than other monopods on the market.
To avoid unnecessary disappointment, please read these carefully before you purchase this product
Fits devices with between 3.5 - 6-inch screens
• IOS: BTShutter is fully compatible and works perfectly with IOS 5.0 or above.
•Android: BTshutter app enables shooting on every Android 4.0 or above and also enables advanced controls on most phones.
• Samsung phones: you can zoom and take photos without any app.
1.If you use with other photo applications the shutter function might be transferred to the selfie sticks “+” or “–“ button, this is normal and part of the Bluetooth Key mapping.
2.For Samsung smartphone, if you want to use camera lens switch function, then you need to install App.
3.For the motion camera, we suggest you use the original camera long screw, this will be better.
4.If you fail to connect monopod Bluetooth again after previous successful connection, Bluetooth you need to remove the “Shutter” from paired device and then seBluetooth again, it will be paired successfully
5.The app "BT Shutter" on Google Play store may not work. Please download the app via the QR code on the back of package or on our product page.
6.Enable picture saving when you install the app by allowing BT Shutter to access your photos.