The IGGI Chill Out Wedge is a comfortable inflatable lounger that can be used to relax just about anywhere - indoors or outdoors! Just inflate, lay back, relax and enjoy!
The triangular design of the IGGI Chill Out Wedge will support your back at the perfect angle; making it impeccable for relaxing at home, watching TV or playing computer games. The uses are endless!
At a full-sized 120cm in length, there is plenty of space to stretch your legs out and chill out!
Due to being so light and compact, the IGGI Chill Out Wedge also makes both an easy and essential summer accessory to pack for trips to the beach, camping, festivals and other outdoor activities.
With a waterproof base, which can be wiped clean with a damp cloth, there is no need to worry if the ground is damp or wet.
The IGGI Chill Out Wedge also has an anti–slip PVC flock exterior for a soft, velvet-like feel, plus its own re-usable plastic wallet for storage, similar in size to a car manual folder.
Inflating the wedge is easy, taking only two minutes by mouth and even quicker by pump. Simply squeeze the mouth piece, blow to inflate the wedge/back part of the mat… and chill out!
Indoor and Outdoor Uses
- Music festivals.
- Children’s bedroom.
- Reading or watching TV in bed.
- BBQ seating.
- Garden lounging.
- Sunbathing on the beach.
- General back support
Inflated size: 45 x 45 x 120cm.
Full-length mat: 120cm long.
Inflatable wedge: 45 x 45 x 45 cm.
PVC storage bag: 21 x 24 x 6cm.
- First, choose an area to set up in; free from sharp objects or anything that could pierce or otherwise damage your IGGI Chill Out Wedge.
- Then simply pull the stopper cap out of the valve, squeeze and blow. This should only take a couple of minutes; then replace the cap.
- You can also use a low pressure pump to do this, thought if you do please make sure that you use the correct sized air nozzle.
- Make sure you DO NOT over-inflate and DO NOT use an air compressor to inflate.
- Although both the material and seams of this product are very strong and made to a high standard, it will not stand abuse.
- To that extent, standing or jumping on the inflated part is not advisable, as the item could burst as a result.
- Do not drag your IGGI Chill Out Wedge along the floor, as it will damage the product.
- Take care to also keep the item away from objects that could cause it to puncture.
- When cleaning, be sure to clean with warm soapy water and a soft sponge or brush.
- Allow to dry, before placing away in the storage bag provided.
- Always store your IGGI Chill Out Wedge in its storage bag when out of use, in a cool and dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- This product should never be used by children, unless under adult supervision.
- This product is NOT a personal flotation device.
- This product is NOT TO BE USED IN OR AROUND WATER.