MJX Bugs 3 Brushless Quadcopter
The MJX Bugs 3 Brushless Quadcopter is coming with an upgraded MJX transmitter that features “Low Voltage” and “Low Signal” alerts. The Low Signal alert works by setting off an alarm in the transmitter when the drone’s RSSI signal or radio signal gets too weak due to physical obstructions such as walls or long distances while the Low Voltage alert lets the pilot know when the drone’s battery is low on power.
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Channel: 4CH
- Gyro:6 Axis
- Overall height: 140mm
- Main rotor diameter: 188mm
- Wheelbase: 310mm
- Copter battery: 7.4V 2S 25C 1800mAh LiPo Battery (included)
- Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery (not included)
- Brushless motor: 1806 1800KV
- Remote distance: 300-500m
- Charging time: About 300mins
- Flying time: About 18mins(without landing gear and protective cover)
- Copter Weight: 485g( with landing gear, protective and battery)
- Copter size: 310 X 310 X140mm
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.