UBtech Alpha 1S Humanoid Intelligent Robot
The Alpha 1S from UBTECH is a humanoid robot that can simulate and perform various programmable actions. Its body is designed with 16 servo joints, making its movements all the more lifelike. Bluetooth technology is onboard, meaning you can control the Alpha 1S from your compatible Windows, iOS, or Android mobile device without having to fuss with any wires.
Programming the Alpha 1S is done using either the 3D editing software on your PC or the mobile application on your smartphone. The intuitive PC editing software allows you to customize and control the Alpha 1S's actions and music playback. The mobile app enables additional customization and functionality, including naming actions, adding pictures and videos, and more.
The Alpha 1S's aluminum-alloy structure and ABS housing mean it's both durable and safe for operators of almost any age. It comes equipped with a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 60 minutes of continuous motion on a full charge.
- Precise Design
- Alpha 1S has 16 servo joints that enable it to perform various complex actions and simulate human movements.
- Smartphone Control
- The Alpha 1S is equipped with Bluetooth technology and can be controlled using the mobile app and your compatible iOS or Android smartphone.
- Enhanced Battery Life
- When fully charged, the Alpha 1S can move continuously for up to an hour.
- Safe and Strong
- The Alpha 1S's shock-resistant materials and "finger-friendly" structural design mean it's safe for use by young amateurs and beginners
ALPHA Intelligent Humanoid Robot Parameters:
Degree of freedom: 16.
Material: Aluminium alloy.
Power supply: 8.4V, 1500mAh lithium battery.
Control method: By self-programming.
Debug and download connection: Mini USB.
Protection: Short circuit, power detection and voice indication.
Sensor: 2.4G communication module.
Other: LED and horn.
ALPHA Intelligent Humanoid Robot Robots Main Control Board:
1. CPU: M3 core.
2. Operating system: UC/OSii OS
3. External TF card to save action list, configure files and music.
ALPHA Intelligent Humanoid Robot Programming Software:
3D graphical programming interface, easy and creative visualization programming to end-users.
What's in the box
1. UBtech Alpha 1S Humanoid Intelligent Robot
2. Remote Controller.
3. The Charger or Adapter.
4. Download Cord(Robot to USB).
5. Wireless Module(Optional, see options).
6. User Manual.
About 2 hours charging time, and supporting professional charger must be used. Please fully charge the robot before using. Insert one end of the adapter marked with “DC- IN" into the robot, and the other into a AC power, now the charging status LED turns red. The status LED will turn to green when charge is complete; please pull out the adapter from the charging port, stop charging. Programming and debugging can be done during charge.
1. Alpha is recommended for users not younger than 14 years of age. Users under 14 years of age must use this product under adult supervision.
2. Do not insert your figure or any other foreign objects into the robot’s joints or connectors! This may cause personal injury or damage to the robot.
3. Alpha always needs your love and attention. Please take care of your robot.
4. Never assemble or disassemble the robot on your own; Service should only be available by qualified service personnel. (Refer to the customer support page at the back of the cover.)
5. Keep the robot away from your face, eyes; Keep it away from children.
6. Alpha is not waterproof.
7. Always keep away from fire.
8. Please operate the robot on smooth surface. Alpha may not be able to move or fall down if used on uneven surface, inclined or slippery floor or in an area with obstacles.
9. During the action programming and debugging process, if the robot’s joints are twisted due to improper programming, please shut down and turn off the power supply immediately to avoid damage.
10. The servo of robot joints are precision products, please avoid external shock.
11. When the robot is moving or in action, do not forcibly move the robot joints, in case of unnecessary weariness.
12. Please avoid damage from robot being dropped or falling. Please provide necessary and effective protection when the robot is moving or in action; Do not use the robot on the edge of table, stairway, or at any location where there is a danger of the robot falling and being damaged. We do not offer free repair service due to being dropped or falling off from high locations.
13. Gears in the servo are wearing parts and consumable materials; Replacement must be made due to long time or excessive usage.
14. The approximate battery charging time is 2 hours. Use only the included charger or charger specifically designed for use with the robot.
15. Stop using Alpha when the servo is overheating until it comes back to normal temperature.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.